1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home…
Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens are going on a world tour, along with Beartooth and This Wild Life as their support. Check out the dates below. You can find tickets and more info here.
11/5/14 FRESNO, CA - WOODWARD PARK ROTARY AMPHITHEATER
11/7/14 POMONA, CA - FOX THEATER…
people with anxiety disorders are so brave like we feel unbearable amounts of anxiety over doing things like going to the doctor or getting on a plane or talking on the phone or taking a test but sometimes we find the strength to do those things anyway even though we’re terrified out of our minds and that’s really amazing. people with anxiety are brave as hell